ICDL Course Trainer
We are looking for a well experienced ICDL Instructor to join with our team at Inspire Management Training Center.
- Demonstrates strong bias towards service excellence in all aspects of the execution of assigned duties and responsibilities.
- Performs all assigned duties in a competent and professional manner.
- Deliver IT related training to various batches of students that are being assigned to from time to time.
- Strong ability to present information and respond to questions from students
- Ensure compliance of existing policies and procedures.
- To carry out any reasonable duties and responsibilities within the overall function, commensurate with the grading and level of responsibilities of the post and other duties as assigned by the supervisor.
- Bachelor's degree from accredited university or college in IT/Computer Applications/ Hardware & Networking or any other relevant discipline. Degree from any reputed university would be preferable.
- Must be ICDL Certified.
- Specific professional technical training and/or certifications in the area of hardware and networking is highly preferable.
Job Experience, Qualification and skills
- 2+ years of Work experience in similar capacity with IT training and/or core IT infrastructure implementation/ maintenance environment preferable.
- Demonstrated ability to initiate, organize, manage and complete training programs for students at various levels of knowledge ( from novice to expert).
- Proven Hands on experience in handling networking labs with minimum and/or no assistance.
- Strong understanding of training metrics.
- Strong communication skills and ability to understand how to motivate teams and individuals.
- Good organizational, time management and goal setting skills.
- Demonstrated work effectiveness as a team member and a team leader in a multicultural environment.
- Strong work ethics.
- Must be bi-lingual (English & Arabic) and proficient in training in both languages