Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
Provides training services to support the elements according to our client's requirements. Includes training related to Occupational Safety, Emergency Services, Health, Environment, and Risk.
Conducts training needs analysis for employees when required, related to HSE Policy and Procedures. Develops, implements and conducts appropriate training programs to support identified needs.
Assists in the development of appropriate mandatory HSE training matrixes for all employees.
Maintains a documented inventory of HSE training including specifications, requirements, curriculum, etc. Ensures that an accurate database of HSE training is maintained against all employees and contractors.
Regularly evaluates the effectiveness of HSE training and develops appropriate training solutions/changes to ensure a high level of quality and competency.
Identifies, implements and maintains appropriate training facilities, materials, and resources to support HSE training needs. Plan and submit budgets for appropriate Departmental spending.
Support the development and implementation of integrated management systems. Ensure that HSE training complies with ISO 9000, ISO 14000 and OHSAS 18000 requirements.
Post-Graduate education in related Technical, Biological, Humanities or other similar qualification.
• Recognized technical certification in Safety Management Systems
• 8 years relevant experience associated with implementation of Safety management systems including exposure to international management system standards such as OHSAS 18000.
• 4 years experience in a petro-chemical/gas processing environment working with employees and contractors including the delivery of HSE related training.
Other, job related requirements:
• Well developed communication skills, writing skills and computer literacy in the English language.
• Accomplished ability in public speaking in the English language.
Note: Please attach the resume and educational certificates